Doctor insights on:
What Is The Success Rate Of The Morning After Pill
Pretty Safe: The fda has conducted extensive safety testing before allowing any medication on the market. That means they consider it safe for the general population described within the package insert when prescribed by a physician. For more specific individual concerns for you, please contact your physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Emergency contraception is the method a woman can use to avoid getting pregnant, after she has received sperm in her vagina. She takes the hormone pills, which are usually larger doses of hormones used in oral birth control pills, within a short time (days) after her sexual activity, ...Read more
Potential side : Effects. Potential side effects w emergency contraception: tender breasts; menstrual flow changes (spotting, bleeding, early or late period); loose stools; dizziness; headache; nausea/ vomiting; abdominal pain / cramping or fatigue. For chest tightness, difficulty breathing, swelling of lips, mouth, throat – call 911. Take pregnancy test ; notify dr if your period is 7 or > days late. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Emergency contracept: Most emergency contraceptives have greatest efficacy when taken within 72 hours of intercourse. However, there can be some lesser amt of protection up to 5 days out with some. ...Read more
No: The reported principle ingredient of Allergex is the anti-histamine chlorphenamine. Chlorphenamine is not reported to have any significant interaction with levonorgestrel, the ingredient in the morning after or Plan B pill. Allergex should have no effect on the morning after pill. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Should i take the morning after pill? My bf and I dry humped. He came in his pants and was wet. I had shorts but they were very wet. Should I take it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the success rate of femara for infertility?
- What is the success rate of doxycycline in the curing of bone infection?
- What is the purpose of checking your pulse rate after an exercise?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the success rate of bone marrow transplantation for thalassemia?
- What is the rate of recurrence after successful lung cancer surgery?
- What is the success rate of iui on first try?
- Side effects of the morning-after pill
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free