Doctor insights on:
What Is The Simplest Way To Break A Bone
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
Your own bone?: If it is your own bone - you shouldn't be breaking it. When a bone does require re-breaking it should be done by a trained physician. ...Read more
What's the best way for me to calm myself down if im super angry and want to break someone's bones?
Get help: One simple tip- count to ten before acting on the urge to impulsively harm someone physically or emotionally. Reduce anger by deep breathing. Breath in deeply & slowly through the nostrils. Hold air in lungs for a 5 count before slowly exhaling through an open mouth. Repeat until you are calmer. Focus on your breathing not what is making you angry. Cognitive behavioral therapy is excellent for. ...Read more
Any broken bone is: Painful, some more due to the associated injury to nerves/tendons may be more painful, in some people with low pain threshold, while others with a high threshold wouldn't have that much pain. Pain is an individual response to a broken bone or any other injury, meaning its of different intensity in different people. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the easiest way to break your foot?
- What is the fastest way to break a fever in children?
- What is the easiest way to break your ankle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the difference between a bone break and a bone fracture?
- What is the easiest and safest way to break a fever on a 17 month old infant?
- What are the main symptoms of shock from breaking a bone or other major injury?
- Collar bone break sling
- What is the most common bone to break?