Doctor insights on:
What Is The Simplest Way To Break A Bone
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
Your own bone?: If it is your own bone - you shouldn't be breaking it. When a bone does require re-breaking it should be done by a trained physician. ...Read more
What's the best way for me to calm myself down if im super angry and want to break someone's bones?
Get help: One simple tip- count to ten before acting on the urge to impulsively harm someone physically or emotionally. Reduce anger by deep breathing. Breath in deeply & slowly through the nostrils. Hold air in lungs for a 5 count before slowly exhaling through an open mouth. Repeat until you are calmer. Focus on your breathing not what is making you angry. Cognitive behavioral therapy is excellent for. ...Read more
I have every symptom for a Broken tail bone for 1 yr. if I did break it, because it was so long ago, would there be any way to prove that I broke it?
X-Ray: An X- Ray should suffice.Get a more detailed answer ›
Sorry: Not true.Get a more detailed answer ›
Any broken bone is: Painful, some more due to the associated injury to nerves/tendons may be more painful, in some people with low pain threshold, while others with a high threshold wouldn't have that much pain. Pain is an individual response to a broken bone or any other injury, meaning its of different intensity in different people. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the quickest way to cause a miscarriage?
- What is the best way to treat a sunburn on your face?
- What is the best way to get rid of a ingrown toenail?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way to care for a popped blister?
- What is the fastest way to get rid of a boil and heal the skin up?
- What is the fastest way to reduce a swelling of the eye from an injury?
- What is a good way to prevent bruising after giving insulin shot in the stomach?
- What is the easiest and safest way to break a fever on a 17 month old infant?