Doctor insights on:
What Is The Scientific Name Of The Bird Flu Germ
The flu, otherwise known as influenza, is a viral infection of the nose and throat. Symptoms of influenza include fever, chills, runny nose, muscle aches, fatigue, malaise, headaches, and coughing. Children with the flu often have nausea and vomiting as well. Some strains of the flu are preventable by getting a yearly flu ...Read more
No: Totally different viruses.Get a more detailed answer ›
Avian influenza: The avian flu virus (h5n1) has been shown to survive in the environment for long periods of time. Infection may be spread simply by touching contaminated surfaces. Birds who were infected with this flu can continue to release the virus in their feces and saliva for as long as 10 days. This is not transmitted to humans from other mammals as of yet. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the scientific name for hyperthyroidism?
- What is the scientific name for listeria?
- What is a bird flu?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the scientific name for down syndrome?
- What is the scientific name of the microorganism that causes hepititis b?
- What is the scientific name of the organism that causes hepatitis c?
- What is the scientific name of the organism that causes hepatitis b?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online