Doctor insights on:
What Is The Safest And Most Effective Way To Have Sex And Avoid An Std
This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
No STD w/o contact: You must have some sort of sexual contact to pass an std from one person to another. This does not only mean vaginal intercourse though. Some stds are passed by transmitting fluid from one to another. Others are passed by skin to skin contact. Penile, vaginal, anal, oral or even touching the genitals is required to pass an std. ...Read more
I'm just wondering, if you have sex with someone with a sti/std does that mean you definitely have caught it?
Transmitting an STD: You most likely will pass on the infection to your partner.... ...Read more
Still a chance: You could stil get stds from oral infections, though the risk is lower. ...Read more
Creamy sticky texture of white clumps when I have sex. I don't get my normal clear wet. What can this be? I have no STDs
Unprotected sex: Can lead to an accumulation of sperm and spermatic fluid within the vagina. It has no where to exit except the way it came in. Also, sex alone without enough lubrication can cause a sluffing off of the epithelial layer of the vagina. Both things can look like whitish clumpy discharge.Usually not itchy unless you get antibodies to the sperm. Using condoms can protect against the discharge ; std's. ...Read more
Couples often worry about having sex during pregnancy. They may be afraid that having sex could cause a miscarriage or harm the baby. It is best to talk to your doctor or nurse midwife about your specific situation to make sure you are considered at low risk for complications such a ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the safest way to have sex with hiv infected?
- What is the safest way to have oral sex with someone who is hpv positive?
- What is the most effective way to quit smoking?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the most effective way to exercise on an elliptical machine?
- What is the safest way to stop drinking alchol without having health problems?
- What is the most effective way to get rid of stretch marks?
- What is the most effective way to lose belly fat make your belly tighter?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free