Doctor insights on:
What Is The Role Of E2 In Ivf After Transfer
What is the role of assisted reproductive techniques such as in vitro fertilization (ivf) and gamete intra fallopian transfer (gift) in the treatment of infertility of patients with endometriosis?
Bypass the tube: Although it is not completely understood why endometriosis causes infertility, it is commonly accepted that the endometriosis may result in pelvic adhesion, and affect the tubal function. Because ivf bypass the tube, so it will help these patients. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
In vitro fertilization is an assisted reproductive technology. Ivf is a procedure used to treat fertility problems and assist with the conception of a child. During ivf mature eggs are retrieved from the ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab. A few days later, the fertilized egg (embryo) or eggs are implanted into the uterus. One cycle of in vitro fertilization ...Read more
Is rest needed at all and what kind of rest after IVF transfer? I read a lot of conflicting medical opinions. Thanks in advance
Don't worry: 1. This could be a sign of implantation as the embryo is hatching and trying to imbed into your uterine cavity 2. The spotting could be residual from either the egg retrieval or some cervical irritation from the embryo transfer- was it a difficult embryo transfer? Make sure you stay on your Progesterone post-transfer- good luck! ...Read more
Hello thank u for helpin in last question. Iam on 10 daus after transfer ivf.. And just noticed iam getting brown discharge. What does it mean?
Speak to your doctor: who provided service for your ivf for advice. It could be a miscarriage of the implanted blastocyt transfer. ...Read more
Implantation: Happens when embryos are between 6-7 days old. So if you have a d3 transfer, implantation is 3-4 days later; if you have a d5, implant is 1-2 days later. Always. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the cause of ivf bleeding after positive pregnancy test?
- What is the role of a pacemaker after aortic valve replacement surgery?
- What is the role of t4 helper cells in the immune system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best kind of exercise after a blood clot in leg?
- What is the role of lactic acid in muscle metabolism?
- What is the role of folic acid in pregnancy?
- What is the role of collagen melanin in skin?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free