Doctor insights on:
What Is The Right Age To Start Using Anti Aging Cream
I am 27 years old and i want to start using anti-aging cream..Please i want to ask if it is ok to start using it and what is the best kind.
Tretinoin: The form of tretinoin that is one of the mildest is atralin. You apply apply a pea size amount to your face at night. This medication is used to improve the appearance of the skin by reducing fine lines and wrinkles, reducing roughness, and improving skin color. It should be used with a skin care and sunlight-avoidance program that includes moisturizer and daily use of an effective sunscreen. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
YES: and it should be a high SPF sunscreen every time you go outdoors, even on an overcast day. Wear a hat whenever possible, and also polarized sunglasses. This is absolutely your best wrinkle prevention, and all you really need at your age as long as the sunscreen is not alcohol based (shudder) and is somewhat moisturizing. Also, eat fruits and vegetables and get plenty of Vits A,E,D, and zinc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unproven Benefits: Gumamela is the philippine term for the hibiscus flower. It is a source of vit. C. It has been used in a number of different cultures as a expectorant, diuretic, emollient, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, and antipyretic. It has been added to a number of different creams and lotions for these reasons. Initial studies indicate that hibiscus tea may be beneficial in lowering blood pressure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does Argireline in anti aging cream make skin sagging? My skin is sagging. I use a cream that has Argirelin in it should i stop it?
Argireline does work: with wrinkles...but I agree that you are young to start using it. Better to use sun screen religiously, eat a very healthy diet, take multivitamin especially Vitamin C, and if you want an antiaging skin cream use a high quality Vitamin C product OR if you have any acne issues, start with very low dose Retin-A. Here's a good site/page with other ideas: http://www.clearskinmd.net/?p=126 ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best age to start thinking about getting pregnant?
- What is the normal age to start your period?
- What is the normal age for menopause to start?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- At what age does the skin start to get wrinkles and crowsfeet
- What is the minimum age you should be to have a boob job?
- What is the earliest age at which you could begin to insert ear tubes?
- What is a good age to start one a day teen advantage vitamins?
- What is the youngest age a child starts to have underarm odor?