Doctor insights on:
What Is The Result Of Urinalysis Wbc Casts In Cystitis
How abnormal are these lab urinalysis result?s 25 Blood, 15 Leuks, 8-10 WBC/hpf, 5-10 RBC/hpf, 15-20 Epithelial Cells/hpf,& 'Much' Amorphous Casts/hpf
UA is also known as Urinalysis. A ua is a urinalysis, or chemical and microscopic analysis of the urine. The standard urinalysis is performed with a dipstick test for ph, blood, protein, sugar, and ketones. In addition, a urinalysis usually includes a microscope examination to identify if the urine contains cells, "casts" (structures that indicate a problem originating in the kidney) or crystals (such as ...Read more
Wbc cast in urinalysis was 5 and the range should be less than 0. What does that mean?28 yr female
Possibly: This needs evaluation by a urologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
I've interstitial cystitis. It has gotten worse with searing pain. Urinalysis revealed elevated nitrates, but no bacteria grew. What could this be?
Treat bladder: Nitites are a sign of infection, i would treat despite the culture. I place patients an a seratonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, like cymbalta, to help with ascending pain signals. It works well but nitrites mean u likely have n infection, cultures can be wrong. Look it up and inform the doc. ...Read more
I was diagnosed with interstitial cystitis many years ago via cystoscopy. My UA frequently shows small hematuria but rest is normal. Due to the IC?
Most likely: the cause of the hematuria is the IC ...Read more
I have lupus. Recent macro UA was normal except 2-5 RBC in urine.Norm is 0-2. Was diagnosed w/interstitial cystitis 20 yrs ago.Blood likely from IC?
UA showed moderate blood in urine, but neg for RBC.Urine was yellow/clear.Specific gravity was >1.030.Have lupus & interstitial cystitis.Any concern?
35 year-old woman did ok for 3 months after lumbosacral fusion for degenerative joint and osteoarthritic disease, but ended up in chronic pain.....?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the result of urinalysis wbc casts in pyelonephritis?
- What is the result of urinalysis blood in cystitis?
- What is the result of cbc wbc count in urinary tract infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the result of cbc wbc elevated in appendicitis?
- What is the result of cbc wbc count in sepsis?
- What is the result of cbc wbc elevated in cholelithiasis?
- What is the result of urinalysis ketones in galactosemia?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free