Doctor insights on:
What Is The Result Of Ultrasound Third Trimester In Transverse Lie
An ultraound, also known as a sonogram, is a painless and relatively inexpensive imaging test that utilizes sound waves instead of ionizing radiation. There are no side effects. Ultrasound can give us two-dimensional, and in some applications three-dimensional, images of structures and organs in virtually any part of the body. In addition to diagnostic uses, such as evaluating abnormalities in the abdomen, pelvis, and breast, ultrasounds are commonly used to guide needle and catheter placement in a variety of surgical ...Read more
Male fetus ultrasound (35w 4d) which showed an enlarged fetal bladder. Normal amniotic fluid and kidneys. Is this typical in third trimester?
Specific case: This is a very specific case that requires a doctor to evaluate the exact findings of the sonogram to determine if it is normal or not. You will need to seek clarification from your doctor regarding the term “enlarged bladder” to determine if further testing, follow up sonograms or a referral to a perinatologist is indicated. ...Read more
If i had a period between sex partners and 1st, 2nd, 3rd trimester ultrasounds all confirm my LMP can I be sure the partner after LMP is the father?
Yes: Sounds like it but you can go through the specific dates with your doctor or with an online reverse due date calculator if you want more detail. ...Read more
Probably not: Discuss with your doctorGet a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Vaginal bleeding in the third trimester is never normal and always requires immediate evaluation by a doctor. There are many different causes that only a physical exam can detect. Bleeding can be from the placenta, which is the nutrition source for your baby. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Transverse lie ultrasound third trimester
- What is the result of ultrasound third trimester in polyhydramnios?
- What is the result of ultrasound third trimester in nicotine addiction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the result of ultrasound third trimester in footling breech presentation?
- What is the result of ultrasound third trimester in c-section complications?
- Transverse lie
- Stillbirth ultrasound third trimester
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online