Doctor insights on:
What Is The Result Of Stool Test For White Blood Cells In Gastroenteritis
I had a stool test , I have 60%of gram+ 40% of gram- bacteria is that normal? Lot of e coli no red/white blood cells salmonella shigella etc
Normal but why?: Why did you have this test done? Was it ordered by a bona fide doctor? You may be wasting your money and time on useless tests. ...Read more
I have been having bloody stool. My Dr. ran my blood and the results said low anion gap, white blood cells, and bilirubin. What does this tell you?
Infection: Infection is the most common cause.Get a more detailed answer ›
Blood test result was fine. Stool test is fine no blood no parasite. Why am I still losing weight? 18 years old. Can this be cancer?
Not likely: If you are loosing weight , we need to know your diet , activity etc. Do you have any fever , joint pain or swelling etc. Also need to know how much wt have you lost in what period of time , what are your symptoms? You definitely need to be evaluated thoroughly by your physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a 6.2 CM liver cyst. I did blood and stool test for ova and parasites, the results are normal and negative. Do I have to remove cyst or not?
Not lilely: Not unless it bleeds or causes obstruction. ...Read more
Blood work is fine, stool test result; no blood in stool or parasites. Why am I still losing weight? Scared it's cancer. I'm 18 I feel fine also?
Get indigestion acid vapour
in neck when lying in bed PPI and Antacid dont work.1 specimen stool test trivial
Trace blood in result Dr said its Normal?
True: Particularly depending on the method of testing stool for blood, it can be normal to have a sma.ll positive. However, it is tested for a reason and should not be ignored. Indigestion that does not improve with medicine needs to be evaluated with endoscopy to look for inflammation or lesions. Be sure to avoid nsaids and talk to your doctor also about ruling out H. pylori infection. ...Read more
I have a liver cyst that measures 6.2 cm, my doctor recommended blood and stool test for parasite. The results are negative so what treatment for it?
1 Morning stool test done.2-3 pus cells.SGOT 62,No blood.Blood test-mild eosinophilia.I have lipomas in my body.sonography normal.Colon cancer,lipoma?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the result of pregnancy test blood in conception?
- What is the result of stool culture positive for listeria in listeria?
- What is the result of stool fecal leucocytes in gastroenteritis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Gastroenteritis stool test for white blood cells
- What is the result of ultrasound for pregnancy in cystic hygroma?
- What is the result of liver function tests abnormal in gastroenteritis?
- What is the result of throat culture for fungus in oral thrush?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free