Doctor insights on:
What Is The Result Of Pregnancy Test Home In Conception
How accurate is a home pregnancy test that measures 25 miu day of conception(with faint results, or at least 3 days after conception) is it possible?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
10 -14 days: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read more
No: That would be much too soon, if we define conception as the moment the sperm meets the egg, leading to successful implantation of the embryo in the uterus. The home pregnancy test detects HCG in the urine, which means the HCG is coming from the location of the implanted embryo in the uterus. This means test is positive some time after implantation. ...Read more
It varies: It varies, according to the brand. Some brands are more sensitive than others and give earlier results. To be "safe", it's best to wait at least two weeks after conception. ...Read more
HCG testing : After conception the fertilized egg travels for about 5 days, down the fallopian tubes, before implanting in the uterus.During this time tests will be negative .After implantation begins, at about 10 days post conception( fertilization) urine tests start turning positive.Serum blood test may be positive 1-3 days before a urine test. Good luck ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the result of pregnancy test quantitative hcg in conception?
- What is the result of pregnancy test blood in conception?
- Hcg home pregnancy test results
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will an at home pregnancy test show positive three days after conception
- How long after conception should i take a home pregnancy test?
- How long after conception should you take a home pregnancy test?
- What effects results of office urine pregnancy test?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free