Doctor insights on:
What Is The Result Of Liver Function Tests Abnormal In Hyperemesis Gravidarum
This organ plays a major role in metabolism and has a number of functions in the body, including glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, hormone production, and detoxification. It lies below the diaphragm in the abdominal-pelvic region of the abdomen. It produces bile, an alkaline compound which aids in digestion via the emulsification of ...Read more
Can I b induce ...im 33 wks prego...with hyperemesis gravidarum....im.stressing out with this condition...
Unlikely: Few physicians would induce a patient at 33 weeks for hyperemesis gravidarum. While the nausea and vomiting can certainly be a debilitating problem there are means of treatment - the ultimate solution may be delivery, 39 weeks should be the goal for the end of your pregnancy. 37 weeks would likely be the minimal gestational age to consider elective delivery depending on the status of the baby. ...Read more
No difference: The definition of hyperemesis is not well defined. Generally if you are not able to tolerate oral intake you need to be evaluated by your doctor. ...Read more
Depends: The treatment is complicated and involves many things. Starting with change in diet and meals scheduling to treatments with different medication to get vomiting under controll, treatment to hydrate you and balance back your electrolytes. Dont try to treat it on your know, let you doctor manage it. ...Read more
The liver is "life". The liver not only creates essential proteins and energy resources, but it also "detoxifies" the body through creation of elements like bilirubin while additionally breaking down a vast variety of chemicals (medications, toxins, etc.). The medical industry tests the "function" of the liver via a "liver function panel". This test looks at liver ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is liver function tests abnormal a symptom of hyperemesis gravidarum?
- Hyperemesis gravidarum liver function tests abnormal
- What is the result of liver function tests abnormal in cholelithiasis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the result of liver function tests abnormal in hellp syndrome?
- What is the result of liver function tests abnormal in hepatitis b?
- What is the result of ultrasound for pregnancy in hyperemesis gravidarum?
- What is the result of blood count in hyperemesis gravidarum?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free