Doctor insights on:
What Is The Result Of Fathers Blood Type Homozygous D In Rh Isoimmunization
Mother Baby Blood Type Mismatch, also known as ABO incompatibility, occurs when a pregnant mother has a different blood type than the developing baby. Exposure to the babyâ€™s blood type, either from that pregnancy or a previous sibling, causes the mothers body to develop antibodies to the blood type. The condition is dangerous as antibodies can cross the placenta and cause anemia (blood cell destruction), jaundice, or fetal ...Read more
Rh: Need to check for Rh compatibility.Get a more detailed answer ›
Absolutely: If the father is Rh negative, there would be no risk to the baby. ...Read more
I want to find out who my baby's father is without a DNA test. Can I use the old fashioned blood type testing?
Too vague: Blood type testing can certainly exclude a designated person if their blood type is incompatible with that of the child. For example, a dad who is ab would not have a kid that was an o. But narrowing down & proving someone is by this means is unlikely.There are some companies that offer dna tests for this purpose & some states will require this method to identify dads for child support disputes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am A rhesus negative blood type and my newborn is rhesus positive. Does that mean that the father of my baby must be a positive blood type?
Yes: The positive factor must come from a parent, and if you are negative, dad donated the positive factor. ...Read more
Either!: Your baby has a 50-50 chance of inheriting either your blood type or the baby's father's blood type. Depending on any medical concerns at the time of birth, the pediatrician caring for your baby may or may not order a blood type to check on things. In many cases, unless there is a problem with your baby (such as significant jaundice), this blood test may not be routinely done or necessary. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Rh isoimmunization fathers blood type homozygous d
- What is the result of pubs rh in rh isoimmunization?
- What is the result of rh factor in rh isoimmunization?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the result of ultrasound for pregnancy in rh isoimmunization?
- What is the result of amniocentesis fluid od50 elevated in rh isoimmunization?
- What is the rh factor in blood type?
- What does blood type a rh positive mean?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free