Doctor insights on:
What Is The Relationship Between Constipation And Incontinence
Both situations: Are not healthy for an individual on a chronic basis. Neither should be ignored if the condition is chronic or more than just occasional. See your primary doctor and if necessary they will refer you to the appropriate specialist. ...Read more
Have been diagnosed with slow transit constipation. Prescribed linzees and miralax by GI and got explosive diahrrea. Amitiza causes bowel incontinence?
Need to consult with: Your gastroenterologist. Suggest you get a second opinion if no satisfaction from the first. ...Read more
My mother has developed urinary and fecal incontinence. Has unresolved uti's and suffered a bad bout of constipation recently. Treatable conditions?
Fecal incontinence incident days ago...Had bowel movement soon after & a lot of stool passed, could it be that was a 1 time thing due to constipation?
Irritable bowel syndrome or fecal incontinence? I have constipation, a smell lingering, moist anus when i walk or sit, and anus feels loose when i sit
Fecal leakage?: Occasional incontinence of stool with fecal leakage is common, but loss of bowel control particularly without warning may signal a significant infection, inflammatory problem, maldigestive concern, or neurologic disorder. Sometimes, particularly in youths, the condition is behavioral. Alternatively, your odor problem is skin-related or neurologically-based (olefactory mis-sense). What's doc say? ...Read more
Is there any one specific test to find out tight pant realated lower abdomen pain, burning penile tip, urinary incontinence and constipation?In trouble!
No, but common: When one is chronically constipated, bladder symptoms are common, including urinary tract infection (uti), urinary urgency, urinary frequency and urinary incontinence. Often, treating the constipation is the best way to improve bladder control. Further, urinary incontinence can be difficult to treat if constipation continues. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the relationship between an enlarged spleen and anemia?
- What is the relationship between allergy and cold sores?
- What is the relationship between typhoid fever and bradycardia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the relationship between cardiac output and blood pressure?
- What is the relationship between vitamin deficiency and pernicious anemia?
- What is the relationship between plantar warts on the feet and cervical cancer?
- What is the relationship between blood sugar and hemoglobin?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online