Doctor insights on:
What Is The Recovery Time For An Aneurismal Bone Cyst
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Depends: Depending on your age 6-12 weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
Surgery: Bone cysts do not always need treatmen, however if large as we sometimes see in the heel bone, they may cause fracture, traditionally the have been surgically cleaned out and packed with bone graft. Ther have been a few reports in the literature of endoscopic clean out and grafting. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is there a chance of bone cyst spreading in other parts of the body, if it is present in some bone already?
It depends upon: the size of the cyst,location and etiology. If it is small cyst in a joint due to arthritis or a large cyst due to benign tumor makes a difference also which bone and where in the bone it is located all this iformation will help your doctor to recommed the best way to deal with your cyst. Surgery to take ot the cyst and bone graft to fill the cyst or injection of the cyst are some of the options ...Read more
Please see:: http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningthemilitary/a/intmedstandards.htm.Get a more detailed answer ›
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the recovery time for an anal fistulotomy?
- What is the recovery time after ovarian cyst removal?
- What is the longest recovery period for a broken bone?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the recovery time for central bulging disc and disc herniation surgery?
- What is the usual recovery time for a fractured fibula in the ankle?
- What is the typical recovery time for a dislocated shoulder?
- What is the recovery time for a disc bulge?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free