Doctor insights on:
Tubes on both sides from testicle to prostate that carry sperm made by testicles are brought out through a small skin puncture in the scrotum and either cut, tied, burned or clamped. Simple procedure, cost effective and usually with minimal side effects. Low failure rate. Clinic procedure, done in office with local anesthetic to skin. Minimal down time. A very ...Read more
No: The recovery time is fairly short, especially if a no-scalpel vasectomy is performed. I recommend about 2 to 3 days of no strenuous activity and then slowly begin normal activities as tolerated. Usually, only tylenol (acetaminophen) is all that is needed during the recovery phase. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are the chances of pregnancy 1 year after succesfull vasectomy while using condoms and birth control?
Slim to none: Very unlikelyGet a more detailed answer ›
My partner had a successful vasectomy a year ago and I have been on bc pills for two years with no missed dosage. Chances of getting pregnancy?
Vasectomy: The quoted failure rate for vasectomy is 0.15 percent. Most of those failures are in the first few months and in cases were a confirmation semen analysis was not done. It is a highly reliable form of permanent contraception. In general birth control pills are not needed when the male partner has had a vasectomy. ...Read more
I have a pin rose drain in the right inguinal pelvic region and the lower right scrotum after a complication from a second vasectomy...it is back..
Clarify: Please clarify the question so we can better help you! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the recovery like after cabg?
- How common is pregnancy after vasectomy?
- What is recovery like after carotid endarterectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the chance of getting pregnant after vasectomy?
- How long after a vasectomy can i run?
- How long after a vasectomy is it normal to feel pain?
- How long after a vasectomy can i ejaculate?
- Talk to a urologist online for free