Doctor insights on:
What Is The Purpose Of The Cardiovascular System
The vascular system performs circulation of blood throughout the body. It consists of the arteries and veins that run everywhere including the head, neck, chest, abdomen and all 4 extremities. The heart might also be included as it is the pump that circulates the blood thru the vascular system. The lymphatics of the body are also considered a third part ...Read more
Cv system: The cardiovascular system circulates blood and nutrient through the body and maintains the dynamic forces needed to do that. ...Read more
The heart: And the blood vessels that come to and go from it. That's it though. However, the lungs have a critical interaction with the heart because they sit (in blood flow) between the right and left heart. Furthermore, the kidneys have an important interaction because they secrete chemicals that alter blood flow, blood pressure and heart squeeze. ...Read more
Heart: Arteries veins and lymphatics.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the purpose of the respiratory system?
- What is the purpose of the lymphatic system?
- What is the cardiovascular system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the benefits of a good cardiovascular system?
- What does the cardiovascular system consist of?
- What are the major parts of the cardiovascular system?
- The primary purpose of the endocrine system is to
- Talk to a cardiologist online