Doctor insights on:
What Is The Purpose Of The Cardiovascular System
The vascular system performs circulation of blood throughout the body. It consists of the arteries and veins that run everywhere including the head, neck, chest, abdomen and all 4 extremities. The heart might also be included as it is the pump that circulates the blood thru the vascular system. The lymphatics of the body are also considered a third part ...Read more
Cv system: The cardiovascular system circulates blood and nutrient through the body and maintains the dynamic forces needed to do that. ...Read more
Improves output: Aerobic exercise helps the heart by improving conditioning through enhanced delivery of oxygen to the tissues and enhanced extraction of oxygen in tho muscles. Over time richer vascular networks in those muscles enhances cardiac output by reducing afterload (the "load" that the heart has to pump against). Isometric exercises (example lifting heavy weights) benefits less and increases lvh. ...Read more
Detrimental: All types of smoke are detrimental to the cardiovascular system. ...Read more
Please answer! what key changes could i make to the cardiovascular system which would improve my health?
Do this!: Don't smoke. Don't drink >2 alcohol beverages/24 hours. Exercise at least 30 minutes daily. Attain or attempt to attain normal body mass index. Eat a vegetarian or Mediterranean diet. Be sure your BP is normal or well controlled. Wear your seat belt. Keep any firearms you own locked in a safe. Choose the right parents. You could live forever! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the purpose of the lymphatic system?
- What is the purpose of the respiratory system?
- What is the purpose of the cartilage rings of trachea and bronchi?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the purpose of blood pressure?
- What is the purpose of ted stockings after surgery?
- What is the purpose of the acrosome of a sperm?
- What is the role of t4 helper cells in the immune system?
- Talk to a cardiologist online