Doctor insights on:
What Is The Proper Way To Bath
With Supervision: Children need to be supervised at bathtime. Do not leave your child, or even turn away, to answer the door or phone. Do not make the water deep, or too hot. Avoid getting water in mouth or nose, as this may frighten your child. Avoid getting soap in the eyes as this is uncomfortable. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bathing and Swimming: There is an old myth that you cannot swim after eating. This myth is false. It has been debunked numerous ways and numerous times. So, it is both safe and fine to swim or bathe after eating if that is what you want to do. ...Read more
Interesting question: At 2 wks, a kid does not make bo or run thru mud.S/he can often be cleaned with localized sponging. If you avoid lotions (they attract dust and sour), a bath 2-3x/wk in tepid water is more than adequate for most infants. More frequent bathing may remove normal body oils and increase flaking and dryness. ...Read more
Anxiety: Take a hot bath which will relax your muscles. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the proper way to use an inhaler?
- What is the proper way to do a bench press with bar bells?
- Proper way to pop pimples
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Proper way to remove blackheads
- The proper way to use an elliptical
- Proper way to tape an ankle
- Proper way to take hydroxycut
- Talk to a dermatologist online