Doctor insights on:
What Is The Proper Term For Outward Turned Feet
No: If you tear your lateral collateral ligament in your knee, the foot will be the same, with a weakness to the knee itself. If you tear the lateral collateral ligaments in your ankle, it will also be weak without the foot turning inward. If you tear or rupture the muscles, than your foot has to propensity to turn inward. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Probably not: Darkening inside a blister is usually just a little bit of blood. This shouldn't be a concern unless you are diabetic, have numb feet or poor circulation or it doesn't resolve in a few weeks. If any of these conditions exist, see a podiatrist for an evaluation. ...Read more
Wash them: Soap and water works well. Have you tried that yet? ...Read more
Tissue damaged on foot and turned green. Is this normal? Can I step out ? This has been happening for 3 weeks.
I slipped outside and fell and my foot turned inwards and heard a loud pop. It hurts to put weight on it. It hurts badly & I can't put no weight on it?
Pain: If you injured your foot or ankle and you can not put weight on it, that is an indication for an xray. The only way to know is to get evaluated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a proper diet?
- What is the proper way to bath?
- What is the best treatment for uterus turned inside out during birth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the proper steps for rescue breathing?
- What is the proper form for a shoulder shrug?
- What is proper daily dose of coq10?
- What is the proper way to use an inhaler?
- Feet turned outward