Doctor insights on:
What Is The Prognosis For Anthrax
Bacterial infection: Infectious disease caused by bacteria called bacillus anthracis. Called woolsorter's disease because those at highest risk work around hoofed animals such as sheep, cattle, goats. Infection in humans most often involves the skin, gastrointestinal tract, or lungs. Can be treated with certain antibiotics. Can be fatal if not treated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Soil born spores: Anthrax spores are soil born. They can be ingested by herbivor mammals. These mammals can subsequently be eaten by carnivorous mammals. People can come in contact with infected hides or meat. Animal outbreaks are most often seen in undeveloped countries. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What systems and or organs does the anthrax powder attack?
- What is the prognosis for ovarian cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the prognosis for breast cancer?
- What is the prognosis for lung cancer?
- What does prognosis mean?
- What is the prognosis for brain cancer?
- Talk to a dermatologist online