Doctor insights on:
What Is The Pinching Pain After Ovulation
I charted my ovulation and I've had ovulation symptoms these past few days. Now I have a sharp pain on my right side. Do cysts form after ovulation?
Yes : Ovarian cyst form in women of childbearing age as a result of ovulation. Most are normal and disappear after a few weeks. However some persists and even grow. Some can rupture. There is a condition called "mittelschmerz" that occurs around ovulation as a result of growth and release of the egg. It can cause abdominal cramping than might last a couple of hours. one in five women experience this. ...Read more
Why do I have a lot of creamy white odourless not itchy or any form of pain discharge before, during and after ovulation?
Possibly ovulation: As the estrogen levels rise just before ovulation, the cervical mucus becomes thin watery and copious. This helps create a friendly environment for the sperm to get through. Afterwards, it becomes thicker and more hostile. While many women experience pain with ovulation, most do not. This is not abnormal. ...Read more
Ovulation does: When a woman ovulates the follicle (cyst) that contains the egg breaks open and releases the egg. That cyst also has fluid in it and can therefore irritate the pelvic region (right or left, and sometimes both sides). That pain is exacerbated if the cyst "rupture" causes some mild bleeding. All normal. ...Read more
A day or two : Breast fullness and tenderness should go away in 1-2 days or at most 3-5 days, if it continues see your doctor. ...Read more
Cyclical breast pain: Cyclical breast pain is believed to be related to the hormone prolactin. Elevated levels of prolactin are associated with breast pain, especially in women with fibrocystic breast disease. Prolactin levels increase right after ovulation to suppress a second ovulation to ensure only one viable ovum is produced at a time. Fraternal twins can result when the system doesn't quite work as expected. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the hormone responsible for maintaining the endometrium after ovulation?
- What is the pain in my belly i get after burritos?
- What is the pain like after a cortisone injection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the white discharge after ovulation?
- What is the most effective way to stop testicular pain after minor trauma?
- What is the best treatment for pain after sexual activity?
- What is the reason for pain in the wrist after doing forearm exercises?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free