Doctor insights on:
What Is The Percentage To Have A Baby If I Already Gave A Ectopic Pregnacy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I had an ectopic pregnancy about 2 years ago they remove my right ovary and my tube was mess up how long I have to wait to try again to have a baby?
2 years plenty: Two years is plenty of wait time. If you'd like to try for another pregnancy, check in with your doctor about being ready, get on a multivitamin and have sex unprotected 2-3 times weekly. You'll be at risk for a repeat ectopic so be sure to call your doctor as soon as you get a positive home pregnancy test. ...Read more
I had an ectopic pregnancy about 3 years ago then had to remove a tube and my right ovary me and my boyfriend been trying to have a baby?
Your question is ???: If you are wondering if you can conceive, it is hard to say. Ectopic's often occur because of a scarring within the tube that prevents the egg from moving normally to the uterus. If your other tube is normal, pregnancy should be possible. If scarred, maybe not. Talk with your OB about some testing &or other alternatives to achieve pregnancy. ...Read more
Can a baby live through an ectopic pregnancy that the tube has already burst and the baby was pushed out?
No : Generally once the tube expels the sac or ruptures, the fetus will be deprived of its blood supply and expire quickly. More often than not, the there is no heartbeat even before this happens. ...Read more
I`m 4 days late on my mensies so i`m afraid that i might be pregnant i suffered an ectopic pregnancy in December so i`m not ready for a baby?
Your OB Knows: To get a valid answer this question has to be addressed by the doctor who knows your exam and the status of the fallopian tubes. ...Read more
I got ectopic pregnancy and its more than 5 weeks , is it advisable to have baby again. For ectopic preganancy the operation has been done?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Trying to have a baby what is the one day when best chance if ttc
- What is the quickest way to lose weight if i have a hernia?
- What test should my wife and i have if we are planning on tryin to have a baby?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it advisable to go the gym when sick ie like if i have a flu?
- Is it possible to have a normal delivery if the baby is breech?
- Is it safe to have a breast reduction if i suffer from lymphedema in the leg?
- If i have nf1 what is the chance that i will have a child with nf1
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online