Doctor insights on:
What Is The Pain Like After A Cortisone Injection
Minimal: Occasionally, patients have an hour or two of injection site soreness, due to passage of the needle through muscles. Ice and rest is sufficient to address this pain. ...Read more
How long should I wait to consume alcohol after a cortisone injection used for treating a sudden hear loss?
You should not drink: But if you insist you do it after 24 hours. ...Read more
Is it OK to apply Aczone the day after a cortisone injection to an inflamed nodule? I also put sunscreen on after.
Is it normal to feel sleepy after a cortisone injection in the elbow? Or was it just due to the long stressful day i had. And will i feel beter 2morow
1-5 days: Steriod injections for synovitis of the foot are used quite often. Certain steroid preparations are soluble and can work within 24 hours but their effect can be short lived. Depo forms(long acting /locally acting) can take up to 5-7 days to have their full effect since the steroid slowly dissolves or time. Wearing a brace or restricting activity of the foot can speed up the end result. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends on your need: The goal of the cortisone injection is to decrease your symptoms to the point where you don't need to take anti- inflammatories. That being said, a short course, if you need them is okay. Ask your doctor which one you should take, at what dose, and for how long. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Had a cortisone injection 2 months ago with intolerance how long can the cortisone stay in my body?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain after cortisone injection in hip
- After cortisone injection shoulder pain
- Pain after cortisone injection in knee
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do after cortisone injection in knee?
- What to do after cortisone injection in foot?
- Heartburn after cortisone injections
- Indigestion after cortisone injection
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free