Doctor insights on:
What Is The Pain In My Lower Left Side
Difficult to say: Pain in the low back on either side could be due to a variety of things from muscles, joints nerves and problems with your internal organs. It is worth getting evaluated to make sure it is nothing serious. ...Read more
Left sided pain: This could be associated with internal organs such as your colon or your urinary system . However i would expect you would have other symptoms such as constipation, diarrhea or urinary symptoms.Sometimes a burning sensation on the skin in that area may be associated with herpes zoster or shingles. If it persists i would have a physician do an examination. ...Read more
Back: Most of the time pain in this region is from your back, not the kidney. ...Read more
Many Possibilities: Depending on how long it's been going on, i would consider an evaluation by a spine specialist. Sometimes it could be a muscle imbalance, early onset arthritis or scoliosis. Also could be a pinched nerve/herniated disc. Either way it might be good to figure it out and get appropriate treatment. ...Read more
I have a dull pain in my lower left side (near the back). It seems to hurt a little more when i bend to the right.What could it be?
I've been having this pain in my lower left side of my back i went to the e.R a month ago but the pain is still there it hurts when i cough and more...?
When sitting in a chair for over 10 minutes i get a pain in my lower left side of my back , this is the only area i receive pain it's very uncomfortable?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain on my lower left side of my stomach
- Pain in my lower back left and right side
- Sharp pain in my lower left side of my back
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have pain on my lower left side
- Pain in my left side and lower back
- Pain in the lower left side of my stomach
- Stabbing pain in my lower left side
- What can cause pain in my lower left side?