Doctor insights on:
What Is The Pain In My Knee When I Step
Many possibilities: Depending on the location of your pain & evaluation by your doc proper diagnosis can be made. The following possible common problems: 1) front pain with stairs or squatiing: early patello-femoral arthritis , 2) pain on either sides: tendinitis or meniscus tears , 3) back of the knee: bakers cyst, 4) pain all over: arthritis/inflammation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My knees hurt terribly after working out. I had step aerobics and zumba on the following day. Knee pain is continuing for 4 days now. Help please!
Knee pain after tramping for hours then going downhill, uphill is fine. Outside of knee horizontal line in middle. As i lift & lower my leg to step down, not when my weight goes on it. How to fix?
Could be: A few things depending upon a history of prior injuries or surgeries, but the discomfort particularly going downhill makes me wonder about the acl (anterior cruciate ligament) and the patellofemoral joint, makes me suggest you see your doctor for an exam. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have constant R.knee pain since 1.5 years and the knee MRI came clean what's the next step ? I'm 21
Knee pain: Is it only one knee where you have a problem? Is it swollen?do you have any other symptoms? ...Read more
Knee pain pos ANA high ESR but normal X-ray so what could be wrong and what should be next step? I am overweight could this be from that?
Behind the knee pain, ultrasound for Baker's cyst, negative. Now popping with almost every step. Any ideas?
I've been having knee pain when i walk i can feel the pressure my foot goes numb my step is also heavy to what could b causing this?
Pain in knee: Descending stairs or downhill places more stress on the quad as the quad is expected to eccentrically "fire." often time are quads are stronger in the concentric (shortening) range of motion and not in the eccentric (lengthening) mode of motion. Work with a physical therapist to strengthen your quads eccentrically and you may experience less pain. E.G., walking slowly backwards on a treadmill. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the shooting pain when i kneel to the right of my knee cap?
- I feel pain in my spine and ribs when i breath deep what is the problem
- What is the most likely reason for clicking in my throat when i swallow?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when i have pain in the lower part of my pubic area?
- What is the yellow crust in my eyes when i wake up?
- What is this burning pain in my stomach when i eat some kinds of fruits?
- What is the pain in my belly i get after burritos?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free