Doctor insights on:
What Is The Number Of Coronary Arteries In The Heart
Arteries are a type of blood vessels. We can divide blood vessels into 2 categories. Arteries are high pressure vessels which deliver (red) oxygen + blood out into the body. Veins on the other hand or low pressure vessels which return (dark) oxygent - blood from the body ...Read more
See below: Lad ("left anterior descending" artery)--affects anterior (front) wall of the left ventricle, and apex (the tip). Circumflex artery--affects the lateral wall of left ventricle, and usually part of the posterior (back). Right coronary artery--affects inferior (bottom) wall of left ventricle and all of the right ventricle (if occluded proximally enough in its course). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
"left" and "right" coronary arteries i just hade a heart cath it look clear just left one is thinner than the other is that normal ?
Nope: They don't.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Coronary arteries and veins of the heart
- What is the difference between coronary artery disease and heart failure?
- What is a coronary artery disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ct scan of heart coronary arteries
- Coronary arteries and heart anatomy worksheet
- What is a coronary artery bypass graft?
- What are the treatments for blocked coronary arteries?
- Talk to a cardiologist online