Doctor insights on:
What Is The Normal White Blood Cell Count For Men
My white blood cell count was 6.25... Is this normal or low? Is it okay to take prednisone for poison ivy with this WBC count?
WBC count: 5, 000 - 10, 000 (depending on the lab and local population). ...Read more
About 4-11: See this site for details. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/complete-blood-count/my00476/dsection=results.Get a more detailed answer ›
White Cells: Yes, there are differences between sexes, age groups and even race, ...Read more
4000-10000.: Normal WBC is 4, 000 - 10, 000. Some populations (asians and blacks) tend to have lower white counts than caucasians, and can have normal counts on the low end between 3, 000 and 4, 000. ...Read more
White count: Between 4000 to 11, 000.Get a more detailed answer ›
Variable lab normals: Each lab has normal ranges of the values. White Blood Count normal range is usually between 4.0 and 10.5. Hemoglobin values are usually between 11.0-14.5 for women and 12-15 for men. Rarely do people actually quote the RBC count number although it is reported on most lab reports. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Normal white blood cell count range in men
- What is the normal count of white blood cells?
- What is considered a normal white blood cell count?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is normal range for white blood cell count?
- What is the normal white blood cell count range?
- What is a normal white blood cell count in children?
- What is a normal white blood cell count for women?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free