Doctor insights on:
What Is The Normal White Blood Cell Count For Men
My white blood cell count was 6.25... Is this normal or low? Is it okay to take prednisone for poison ivy with this WBC count?
Can nonoxynol-9 result in vaginal inflammation and higher white blood cell count in vaginal discharge? Or is WBC count only related to infection?
Nonoxynol 9 : Yes, nonoxynol 9 and the condom itself can lead to inflammation of the vahina and elevated white cells. This is known as leukorrhea. It is not necessarily an infection like yeast. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
WBC count: 5, 000 - 10, 000 (depending on the lab and local population). ...Read more
About 4-11: See this site for details. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/complete-blood-count/my00476/dsection=results. ...Read more
4000-10000.: Normal WBC is 4, 000 - 10, 000. Some populations (asians and blacks) tend to have lower white counts than caucasians, and can have normal counts on the low end between 3, 000 and 4, 000. ...Read more
White count: Between 4000 to 11, 000. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the normal white blood cell count for women?
- What is the normal count for white blood cells?
- What is the normal range for white blood cell count?
- Average white blood cell count for adults
- What is a normal white blood cell count for adults?
- What is a normal white blood cell count for women?
- What is a normal range for white blood cell count?
- What is the normal range for red blood cell count?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free