Doctor insights on:
What Is The Normal White Blood Cell Count For Men
My white blood cell count was 6.25... Is this normal or low? Is it okay to take prednisone for poison ivy with this WBC count?
Get help now ›
Can nonoxynol-9 result in vaginal inflammation and higher white blood cell count in vaginal discharge? Or is WBC count only related to infection?
Nonoxynol 9 : Yes, nonoxynol 9 and the condom itself can lead to inflammation of the vahina and elevated white cells. This is known as leukorrhea. It is not necessarily an infection like yeast. ...Read moreGet help now ›
WBC count: 5, 000 - 10, 000 (depending on the lab and local population). ...Read moreGet help now ›
About 4-11: See this site for details. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/complete-blood-count/my00476/dsection=results. ...Read moreGet help now ›
4000-10000.: Normal WBC is 4, 000 - 10, 000. Some populations (asians and blacks) tend to have lower white counts than caucasians, and can have normal counts on the low end between 3, 000 and 4, 000. ...Read moreGet help now ›
White count: Between 4000 to 11, 000. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Get help now ›
If you had normal white blood cell count & all other normal bloodwork several months ago is it possible you could have leukemia anyway?
It is possible but: It depends on many factors. leukemia can develop quite quickly and make people sick very fast. So any blood tests done more than one month may not be a reliable guide to what you are asking about. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a normal white blood cell count for adults?
- What is a normal white blood cell count for women?
- What is the normal range for red blood cell count?
- What is the normal white blood cell count range?
- What is normal range for white blood cell count?
- What is the treatment for low white blood cell count?
- What is the normal count of white blood cells?
- What is the white blood cell count for cancer?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free