Doctor insights on:
What Is The Normal White Blood Cell Count For Men
My white blood cell count was 6.25... Is this normal or low? Is it okay to take prednisone for poison ivy with this WBC count?
WBC count: 5, 000 - 10, 000 (depending on the lab and local population). ...Read more
About 4-11: See this site for details. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/complete-blood-count/my00476/dsection=results.Get a more detailed answer ›
White Cells: Yes, there are differences between sexes, age groups and even race, ...Read more
4000-10000.: Normal WBC is 4, 000 - 10, 000. Some populations (asians and blacks) tend to have lower white counts than caucasians, and can have normal counts on the low end between 3, 000 and 4, 000. ...Read more
White count: Between 4000 to 11, 000.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you had normal white blood cell count & all other normal bloodwork several months ago is it possible you could have leukemia anyway?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a normal white blood cell count for adults?
- What is a normal white blood cell count for women?
- What is the normal range for red blood cell count?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is normal range for white blood cell count?
- What is the treatment for low white blood cell count?
- What is the normal count of white blood cells?
- What is the white blood cell count for cancer?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free