Doctor insights on:
What Is The Normal Weight For My Height And Age
I am fourteen years old, am 166cm in height, and weigh roughly 46kg. Is this a normal weight for my age? I believe I need to lose weight.
BMI: Body Mass Index (BMI) is a measurement of your growth and weight. Your BMI is 16.7 which is a bit low. At age 14 your doctor should have details about your growth curve and you need to get the details from her/him. If you deviate from the curve the doctor will work with you to get you as normal as possible. ...Read more
Good evening everyone !i would like to know which is the normal weight for a 37 year female 1, 65 CM height.
You decide: Ideal weight" charts are based on fallacies. If we believed them, then most triathletes would be "underweight" and most professional football players -- fantastic athletes -- would be "overweight." your ideal weight is whatever looks and feels right to you and enables you to perform your chosen sport(s) best. ...Read more
My sister is 13 years old and she weighs 107 pounds, and is 5'6. Is that a normal weight for her height? Should i be worried?
Teen Girls: She is fine. Teen girls have a lot of growing and if they are a bit pudgy they will have a much better outcome if everyone around them never once calls them fat or overweight. Self esteem is a very precious thing and most young girls grow out of this phase. Please let your family know that she is fine as she is and should be treated that way every single day. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the average weight for my age and height?
- What is the ideal weight for my age and height?
- What is the right weight for my age and height?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the appropriate weight for my height and age?
- What is the best weight for my height and age?
- What is a normal weight for my height and age?
- What is the proper weight for my height and age?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free