Doctor insights on:
What Is The Normal Weight For A 11 Year Old Female
Varies: This can vary from 60 to 128 lb.You can check the cdc website and download a chart of weight and height expected by age and gender. Proper weight for height can be determined by comparing the height percentile for a corresponding weight percentile. Go to www.Cdc.Gov/growthcharts. ...Read more
Please: Consider having an adult or someone who is at least 16 years old ask this question for you. You need to be at least 16 years old to post questions on healthtap. Thanks. ...Read more
Iseal weight: About 110 lbs.Get a more detailed answer ›
What can I do if my height is 5'6 i'm just curious about what the normal weight for a 16 year old female is?
Normal weight: About 135lbs for average build.Get a more detailed answer ›
Height: How tall is he? Without the height tough to answer. I would say that if he is of average height for his age say 4ft10in- 5 ft then 100-110 pounds is in the range. You must also take into account how active he is;video games vs getting outside and running around to develop muscles and ligaments (muscle weighs heavy). Does he eat a lot of junk food or is his diet good? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the average weight for a 11 year old female?
- What is the average weight for a 16 year old female?
- What is the average weight for a 16 year old female 56?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal weight for a 4 11 female?
- What is the normal sodium intake for a 40 year old female?
- What is the normal weight for a 12 year old?
- What is the normal height for a 16 year old female?
- Talk to a pediatrician online