Doctor insights on:
What Is The Normal Sugar Level In Blood
FBS: Hello - 70 to 100 for fasting blood sugars. ...Read more
100mg/dL or less: Physicians measure patient's fasting blood glucose. This is the blood sugar taken when the patient hasn't had food or drink for at least 8 hours. "normal" is considered to be 100mg/dl or less. There is a little leeway before a level is high enough to raise concern and necessitate intervention though. A non-fasting blood sugar - or random should be less than 150... Especially 2 hours after you eat. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is a blood sugar level of 138 normal for a 106lb 24 year old female normal when she hasnt eat anything for five hours?
Blood sugar: Mean level is 5.5mmol/l or 100mg./dl. , although it fluctuates during the day where it rises after meals. The normal fasting level is 70-100 mg./dl. If not fasting, the level should not exceed 125 mg./dl. For diabetics, the level should be 70-130 fasting, or less than 180 after meals. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the normal sgpt level in blood?
- What is the normal blood sugar level for pregnant women?
- What is the normal level of potassium in the blood?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal level of a teenagers blood sugar?
- What is the normal range for blood sugar in pregnancy?
- What is the normal iron level in blood for women?
- What is the normal sugar levels in pregnant women?
- What is the normal blood sugar level in a child?