Doctor insights on:
What Is The Normal Sugar Level In Blood
FBS: Hello - 70 to 100 for fasting blood sugars. ...Read more
Not ever: If your son is still a kid and you checked him with hands washed and dry and he has no history of diabetes, take him to the hospital now. He has diabetes. His symptoms should include a history of drinking and voiding a lot. He may be very sick until he gets treatment. If this is not his history then please clarify. ...Read more
100mg/dL or less: Physicians measure patient's fasting blood glucose. This is the blood sugar taken when the patient hasn't had food or drink for at least 8 hours. "normal" is considered to be 100mg/dl or less. There is a little leeway before a level is high enough to raise concern and necessitate intervention though. A non-fasting blood sugar - or random should be less than 150... Especially 2 hours after you eat. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the normal blood sugar level for diabetics?
- What is the normal blood sugar level for children?
- What is the normal range for blood sugar level?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a normal blood sugar level during pregnancy?
- What is the normal blood sugar level for non diabetics?
- What is a normal blood sugar level in children?
- What is the normal fasting blood sugar level range?
- What is a normal blood sugar level?