Doctor insights on:
What Is The Normal Sugar Level In Adults
I checked my sugar level this morning and it was 6.2 mmol/l. I'm hypoglycemic and should be in the 5.5 range. . What is the normal range for adult?
No: In years of practice, I have never seen a case of reactive hypoglycemia; it doesn't exist, if you're overweight the symptoms are a natural response to your glucose level returning to normal. It is not hypoglycemia, which doesn't occur unless you're receiving treatment for diabetes or have had GI surgery, cancer, severe liver or kidney disease. For normals check diabetes.Org. If overweight, lose. ...Read more
It varied: normal blood sugar for any age is 90-145. anything above 200 you start suspect diabetes. so depend what is your magic number you might want to look for other symptoms, like excessive thirst, frequent urination, lethargy without reason, sweet smelling breath, to list a few. in any doubt have your child evaluated by the pediatrician. check out our websites for information, or www.diabetes-book.com. ...Read more
Normal: NormalGet a more detailed answer ›
Help please. When i test my sugar levels on my meter, what is the normal level, low, and high levels?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the normal sugar level in blood?
- What is a normal blood sugar level?
- What is normal sugar level for diabetes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a normal level of sugar in the blood?
- What is the normal bilirubin level in adults?
- What is a normal bilirubin level in adults?
- What is the normal oxygen level in adults?
- What is the normal blood sugar level for adults?