Doctor insights on:
What Is The Normal Sugar Level For Teenager
Information: The norma range is 80-110 mg%.Get a more detailed answer ›
What really matters: What you really want to ask is: how well does my body while pregnant break down carbohydrates (sugar)? This is routinely tested during 24 to 28 weeks of pregnancy, when women drink a defined amount of glucose (e.g., 50 grams) and then have their glucose level taken an hour later. If at that time glucose levels exceed 140 mg/dl (140 mg%), more testing is needed; below that you are in good shape. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: On who you ask. Most lab reports show normal as being 0.5 - 5 mlu/l, but many people feel the range should be 0.3 - 3. If you are being treated for hypothyroidism, the ideal range is 1 -2. I usually start to take notice when someone's TSH is >2.5. See http://www.Nlm.Nih.Gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003684.Htm. ...Read more
<140/<80 mmHg: <140/<80 mmhg.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is serum cretanine of 1.28 high for a person with diabetes! Is it alarming. What is the normal range. ?
See below: Your result is at the upper limit of normal. You should consult your doctor for further evaluation, especially to see if there is protein in your urine. Medication can stabilize renal function. It is very important to maintain glucose control. See this site for more info. http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/creatinine/basics/results/PRC-20014534 ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a normal blood sugar level in a teenager?
- What is a normal blood sugar level?
- What is normal sugar level for diabetes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal sugar level in adults?
- Normal triglyceride level for teenagers
- What is the normal blood sugar level for diabetics?
- What is the normal range for blood sugar level?
- Talk to a pediatrician online