Doctor insights on:
What Is The Normal Range For Blood Sugar In Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
<140/<80 mmHg: <140/<80 mmhg.Get a more detailed answer ›
Ful-term baby: 40-150, preemie 30-150.Get a more detailed answer ›
FBS: Hello - 70 to 100 for fasting blood sugars. ...Read more
Information: The norma range is 80-110 mg%.Get a more detailed answer ›
Normal random level: The expected random glucose in a toddler would be expected to range from 60-100. Sampling issues are a problem in this age group because surface contamination of the skin may cause elevations . Adequate site preparation prior to sampling reduces potential for errors. ...Read more
The blood sugar concentration or blood glucose level is the amount of glucose (sugar) present in the blood of a human or animal. The body naturally tightly regulates blood glucose levels as a part of metabolic homeostasis. Glucose is the primary source of energy for the body's cells, and blood lipids (in the form of fats and oils) are primarily ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the normal range for blood sugar?
- Normal blood sugar range during pregnancy
- What is the normal range for your blood sugar?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal fasting blood sugar range for adults?
- What is the normal fasting blood sugar level range?
- What is the normal range of blood sugar in an adult?
- What is the normal blood sugar range for a diabetic?
- Talk to a endocrinologist online for free