Doctor insights on:
What Is The Normal Range For Blood Glucose Level
The blood sugar concentration or blood glucose level is the amount of glucose (sugar) present in the blood of a human or animal. The body naturally tightly regulates blood glucose levels as a part of metabolic homeostasis. Glucose is the primary source of energy for the body's cells, and blood lipids (in the form of fats and oils) are primarily ...Read more
Ful-term baby: 40-150, preemie 30-150.Get a more detailed answer ›
My blood glucose level is 93. Normal range: 70 to 99. Since its upper border, is this a concern?Was done after an overnight fast.
Any truth to the claim that consuming more fat, include trans fat, and little/no sugar will bring blood glucose level to normal range? Exercise too.
Don't get your life: With diabetes, you need to be monitored closely as you experiment. Don't expect miraculous results from swapping calories from one group to another. It's much more to your credit that you're exercising, and this will be a huge help to you -- as will simply being pro-active about your health. Best wishes. ...Read more
Information: 80- 120 mb% depending on the lab. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a normal range for fasting blood glucose levels?
- What is the normal blood glucose level range?
- What is a normal blood glucose range?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal range for blood glucose?
- Normal range of blood glucose level in mmol l
- Normal fasting blood glucose level range
- Normal range for fasting blood glucose levels
- Talk to a pathologist online for free