Doctor insights on:
What Is The Normal Level Of A Teenagers Blood Sugar
The blood sugar concentration or blood glucose level is the amount of glucose (sugar) present in the blood of a human or animal. The body naturally tightly regulates blood glucose levels as a part of metabolic homeostasis. Glucose is the primary source of energy for the body's cells, and blood lipids (in the form of fats and oils) are primarily ...Read more
Information: The norma range is 80-110 mg%.Get a more detailed answer ›
FBS: Hello - 70 to 100 for fasting blood sugars. ...Read more
Ful-term baby: 40-150, preemie 30-150.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can be anything: Random blood sugars are not very helpful. Two hours or more after a meal it should be less than 130-140. A glucose above 200 at any time suggests diabetes. It is common to have glucoses as low as the mid 60's and be totally normal if you're healthy. Get a post meal or fasting with a hga1c if you're really concerned. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a normal blood sugar level in a teenager?
- What is the normal sugar level for teenager?
- What is a normal blood sugar level?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal blood sugar level for diabetics?
- What is the normal range for blood sugar level?
- What is normal blood sugar level during pregnancy?
- What is a normal blood sugar level during pregnancy?
- Talk to a pediatrician online