Doctor insights on:
What Is The Normal Incubation Period Of Impetigo
1 - 4 days, usually: Incubation period of most strains of influenza is 1-4 days, typically 2, but can be as long as 7 for a variant of H3n2. H3N2 is a subtype of influenza A.. See http://www.cdc.gov/flu/professionals/acip/clinical.htm and see http://www.michigan.gov/mdch/0,4612,7-132-8347-311534--,00.html and see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza_A_virus_subtype_H3N2 ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long is the REAL incubation period, and are we safe from people that are negative when they board a plane?
Ebola Virus: Per CDC, incubation period is 2 to 21 days w average of 8 to 10 days. A person will not transmit disease if they are asymptomatic and don't have a fever. If a person were on a lengthy flight or multiple flights- theoretically the person could evolve from incubation to active disease. This is why many international airports have instituted medical screening upon entry into the country. ...Read more
What is the incubation period of n fowleri? Why do some sites say 1-7 and others go up to 15 days? Seems most cases are 7 or less when symp show
Too rare to worry: Naegleria fowleri encephalitis is so rare that only a few cases have been studied, so it is understandable that estimates of incubation period may vary widely. But it really shouldn't matter. You cannot have it if you haven't been swimming in freshwater ponds or lakes. Even if you have done that, there are only an average of 1-2 cases per year in the entire US. You aren't likely to be one of them! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the typical incubation period of scabies?
- What is the normal average ph value of stool?
- What is the normal hemoglobin of human being?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal size of a uterus in cm?
- What is the normal recovery period after a fractured tibia?
- What is the normal body temperature of a child and a adult?
- What is the range of normal gestation for humans?
- Talk to a dermatologist online