Doctor insights on:
What Is The Normal Heart Rate At Rest
What is a normal heart rate when active. I mean like cooking n cleaning. My resting heart rate is 77bpm. Was 85 BPM when I was cooking. ?
Still normal: A normal heart rate range is 40-90. Therefore nothing to worry about. However, it is useful to be checked for risk factors such as LDL (cholesterol), high blood pressure, family history of heart disease, glucose abnormalities and smoking. Check with your doc. Additionally, you may be deconditioned and not doing enough exercise. Discuss your exercise program with your doc also. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
65 year old female with normal heart rate around 60+ and has been all over the place last 24 hours...from a low of 84 to a high of 128...resting?
Heart problem? I just experienced a normal heart rate resting at 80 BPM and doing nothing it shot to 230 BPM why did it do this? I am super healthy
Can you get bad chest pain if your heart rate is 130 per min at rest is this a normal heart rate?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the normal heart rate of adults at rest?
- What is a normal at rest heart rate for women?
- What is a normal resting heart rate for men?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Normal resting heart rate for children
- Normal resting heart rate for women
- Normal heart rate for women at rest
- What is a high heart rate at rest?
- Talk to a cardiologist online