Doctor insights on:
What Is The Normal Heart Rate At Rest
Slow: That's a little slow. If it just dipped there, I wouldn't think twice about it, but if it's staying there, it bears investigation. How are you feeling? ...Read more
Does heart rate say anything about the health of the heart? If heartrate is normal then is the heart working fine?
I know 60-100 is the range for normal hear rate. But what is the best range for a heart rate at rest?
60-100: The resting heart rate ideally should be well below 100 beats per minute, which is similar to a heart rate in normal rhythm. There may be some leeway with regard to rate depending on various other factors such as other illnesses and how recently the diagnosis was made. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My heart rate is consistently 95bpm while sleeping. It varies from 40-130 bpm during the day. Is this heart rate during rest something to worry about?
Irregular? Resting?: The resting heart rate can vary from 60 to 100 bpm but understand that it requires 5 minutes of rest, no activity (ideally) lying in bed or sitting in a couch, with all noises (TV, radio) & lights off & no distractions. That is hard to recreate. A resting HR of 95 bpm is on the high side but is in the normal limit. A resting HR of 130 may mean deconditioning or a measurement error as above. TTYD. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a normal resting heart rate for men?
- What is the normal resting heart rate in toddlers?
- What is resting heart rate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Normal heart rate for women at rest
- What is a dangerous heart rate at rest?
- What is a good heart rate at rest?
- Normal resting heart rate during pregnancy
- Talk to a cardiologist online