Doctor insights on:
What Is The Normal Body Temperature Of A Child And A Adult
98.8 Degrees F: 98.8 degrees fahrenheit (or 37 degrees celsius) is the "textbook" normal temperature. However, individuals can have slightly lower or higher normal temperatures. Also, our body temperature naturally fluctuates throughout a 24-hour period (circadian rhythm). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
None: Both are approxmately 37 degrees centigrade or 98.4-6 fahrenheit. ...Read more
What is comfortable: Kids have the same thermostats as we do. So wherever you are comfortable they will probably be fine. ...Read more
May be hypothyroid: If you are not very ill, which can lead to a low temperature, and the temp is below 97. 6, you may be hypothyroid. Remember, 98.6 is average, normal can be 1 degree above or below. The temperature normally goes down at night and is lowest about 4:00-6:00 A.M. About 2 hours before awakening. Then it can be as low as 97. ...Read more
Is it bad to ovulate on day 5 of my cycle? I have confirmed through basal body temperature that I do occasionally. We are trying to conceive a child.
Ovulation: Basal body temperatures may not be the most accurate way to confirm ovulation. If you have cycles every 28 days, it almost always take s14 days to prepare the egg for ovulation. I would add to the temperature chart a urine ovulation predictor kit, available over the counter. If your cycles are less or more frequent than 28 days, you may need an evaluation for see why. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
For adults: What is the normal body temperature range? What is the temp. of a fever? What is low body temp. range? What is the high body temp. range?
Body Temperature: The normal body temperature for a baby is no different than the rest of us. 98.6f (37c) is considered the norm. ...Read more
My son is 5 weeks old i want to know what it the normal body temperature for babies and how will i know if he has a fever?. What will the temp be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the normal body temperature for a child?
- What is the normal body temperature of a dog?
- What is the body temperature of a normal man?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal body temperature of a 1 week old baby?
- What is the role of sweat glands in balancing body temperature when running a marathon?
- What is a normal percentage of body fat for a young adult woman?
- What is a child's normal body temperature?
- Talk to a pediatrician online