Doctor insights on:
What Is The Normal Blood Pressure Range For Adults
140/90 or lower: 140/90 or lower.Get a more detailed answer ›
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
<140/<80 mmHg: <140/<80 mmhg.Get a more detailed answer ›
Normal BP: 100-120's over 60-80's would be normal for your age ...Read more
Ideal Blood Pressure: Ideal resting blood pressure should be below 120 for the top number (systolic) and below 80 for the bottom number (diastolic). Stage 1 hypertension (high blood pressure starts at 140/90. If you have other medical conditions, your goal range may vary. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the blood pressure range for adults?
- What is the normal range for diastolic blood pressure?
- What is the normal range for blood pressure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal blood pressure range for a woman?
- What is the normal blood pressure level for adults?
- What is the normal fasting blood sugar range for adults?
- What is normal blood pressure range for adults?
- Talk to a cardiologist online