Doctor insights on:
What Is The Normal Blood Pressure Range
140/90 or lower: 140/90 or lower.Get a more detailed answer ›
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
<140/<80 mmHg: <140/<80 mmhg.Get a more detailed answer ›
Normal BP: 100-120's over 60-80's would be normal for your age ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the normal range for blood pressure in women?
- What is the normal range of blood pressure?
- What is the normal range for diastolic blood pressure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal blood pressure range for women?
- What is the normal blood pressure range for a woman?
- What is the range of a normal blood pressure?
- What is the normal range for blood glucose level?
- Talk to a cardiologist online