Doctor insights on:
What Is The Normal Amount Of Time Between Voiding
Prolapse surgery home with foley. It's draining but at times get urge to urinate. Frustrating? Is it normal ? What will help? Voiding trial tuesd
After urination ( male) feel that I am done but then a little comes out couple sec to min later - doesn't happen all the time. Is that normal?
The past few months, the first time I urinate each morning, my urine comes out sluggishly and a bit cloudy. No pain & urination is normal otherwise.
I still have no control over urination a month after prostate surgery. Is this normal? Will my condition
improve with time?
May improve: Most cases of urinary incontinence follow radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer. Most of these slowly improve with time, up to a few months, but, significant % remain incontinent. Incontinence after surgery for BPH (benign) will not improve. You might be a candidate for an artificial urinary sphincter if incontinence persists - this is best performed by an experienced implanter. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I am suffering from excessive urination especially at the night time .My all related tests are normal due to this I am facing the problem of nightfal?
Sir.Yesterday i was in deep sleep i was dreaming of urination in dream and suddenly i felt my bed wet.is it normal.this is first time.help ?
Can be normal: Sometimes when people are overtired, or on certain medications, drink alcohol or use some drugs, they may not be able to wake up in time when they have to urinate and accidents happen. Avoid drugs and alcohol and overly sedating meds. Also, if you are overtired, consider setting an alarm to wake up during the night to go to the bathroom. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
A male with herpes during an outbreak. For the first time I am experiencing pain toward the tip of my penis during urination. Is this normal?
I am married 24 yr old and I am having pain in vagina at the time of urination in periods is dis normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the normal no of time of nightfall in a month?
- What is the amount of time it takes to recover from a corn operation?
- What is the longest amount of time it can be before you start showing pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal amount of amniotic fluid?
- Normal amount of white blood cells
- What is the normal amount of pounds i can lose per week?
- What is the normal amount of potassium an adult needs?
- What is the normal length of time for people to take flagyl for diverticulitis?