Doctor insights on:
What Is The Most Natural Way To Get Back My Sex Drive With Out Taking Meds
Sex drive: That depends upon why it left in the first place. If due to stress, resolve the stress. If due to an infection, get the infection treated. If due to relationship discord, repair the relationship. When the reason is unclear, it might be a good idea to have it evaluated by a doctor. Herbal supplements ("natural" meds if you want to get technical) such as tribulus may be of some help. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Decreased libido: Review your meds with prescribing doctor and ask what to do. If lack of sex drive is effecting a relationship, keep communication open. Tell your partner what's going on. Meantime enjoy touching and being physically close. Remember this is not your fault. Not uncommon with some meds unfortunately. I hope this helps. Best wishes. ...Read more
My husband is 30 and he has no sex drive what can we do to get it back does he need meds or a home remedy its putting a strain on our marriage?
Medical or Emotional: Our drive for sex can be affected by many different things, both biological and emotional. I would first recommend a full physical (with blood work etc.) from a physician. It may help determine if there is something physiologically going on. Other issues that may impact sex drive are anxiety, depression, past trauma, self-esteem, etc. - all issues often best explored in psychotherapy. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Many approaches: Sex drive is related to many factors, including nutrition, hormone levels & emotions. You might benefit from a chinese medicine approach, ayurveda or homeopathy.Certain herbs like ashwagandha may help, as might treatment with bio-identical hormones & certain nutrients like zinc. In some cases counseling may be important.I advise seeing a holistic md for evaluation-see www.Abihm.Org/search-doctors. ...Read more
Depends: It depends on why you lost it. Libido is complicated. Stress is probably the most common cause. Stress could be at work or at home. Low hormones, medication, fatigue, lack of sleep and a very long list of other issues can contribute to loss of libido. Start by talking to your family doc. ...Read more
More info needed: Are u I'll? On medication? Have injuries? Drug/etoh problems? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get my sex drive back after having my first baby?
- How can i help my husband cope with my low sex drive from depression meds?
- What is the most recommended way to get rid of a trapped nerve in back?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best way to lower my triglyceride level short of meds?
- What is the safest and most effective way to have sex and avoid an std?
- While doing sex my spirms get out without satisfying my partner so what to do
- What is the most natural best way to lose stomach fat?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free