Doctor insights on:
What Is The Most Natural Fiber Food That Blocks Fat Absorption
Theoritically....: In theory yes.......Get a more detailed answer ›
Fresh fruit: Fruit is amazing food. Like vegetables, they contain natural things, some of which are probably still unknown. It is all in the "plan of life" and the closer we are to mother nature, the better. ...Read more
Accutane's medication guide shows that "the drug should always be taken with food". How much fat does food contain for best absorption of accutane?
I try to pack my body with fiber and healthy natural foods, but i still can go days without going to the bathroom. Help! any ideas?
Can you tell me what could i eat on a strictly whole-food, high-fiber, low simple-carbohydrate, low-fat diet?
Whats the proper diet, for gerd? High fiber foods are casuing gas, which si bad, and i heard low fiber creates fat, which is bad too. I am confused.
Please see below: One thing you can do to reduce your risk for heartburn and acid reflux disease is to eat low-fat, high-protein meals. Also, eat smaller meals more frequently; stop eating before you get too full. It may also help if you avoid certain beverages and foods, like coffee and carbonated drinks as well. ...Read more
Can you clarify?: What makes you believe you are not absorbing what you eat? If this is indeed the case, your physician needs to determine whether you have disease of the small intestine (gluten enteropathy, whipple's, others) or pancreas (adult-onset cystic fibrosis, hereditary pancreatitis, others). Especially, do not accept this claim from a non-evidence-based practitioner. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the most natural best way to lose stomach fat?
- What is the most fiber rich food?
- What is the most common injuries that lyme disease have ever done to victims?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the fat pocket that grows on your back?
- In what food group is the most iron found
- What is the difference between natural and chemical food preservatives?
- What is the stomach muscle that controls the passage of food into the small intestine?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free