Doctor insights on:
What Is The Most Common Treatment For A Dislocated Collar Bone
Non-operative care: A collarbone (clavicle) can be dislocated both at the shoulder - an acromioclavicular dislocation ("separated shoulder") or much less commonly at the center of the chest (a sternoclavicular dislocation). The ac dislocation has six types, types 1-3 are the most common. Generally, treatment is conservative, with early motion and advancing activities as tolerated. Common rugby/footbal/hockey injury. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
Pain: You would have pain, swelling, and deformity. ...Read more
Bodybuilder:tore the AC/dislocated collar bone left shoulder now can't focus my bicep curls completely on my bicep, the full contraction isn't there. ?
Annoying painful tickle under right collar bone area that goes to ear and down arm. When I did planks today for p therapy it it got worse. Causes?
I recently found out that i partially dislocated my 4th metatarsal from my cuboid bone, what is the general treatment for this? and how long?
What do I do if I think my collarbone is dislocated? I also have 2 fractured ribs what can I do for treatment? I serve and bartender 60 hours a week
Rest: Rest , ice, sling, meds.Get a more detailed answer ›
I've a bone growth where my collar bone attaches to my shoulder. It is very pointed & hurts esp when wearing a bra. Ever heard of this? Any treatment?
Osteochondroma: If it really is a bone growth, then it is most likely an osteophyte (bone spur due to arthritis). A much less common diagnosis is an osteochondroma (benign growth of bone and cartilage) your orthopedist should be able to tell you the most likely diagnosis. If it really bothers you, it likely can be removed with a simple surgical procedure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the most common treatment for a bruised collar bone?
- What is the most common treatment for a broken vein in the wrist?
- What is the most common treatment for a fractured ankle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the most common treatment for an avulsion fracture of the ankle?
- What is the best treatment for baby collar bone fracture?
- What is the most common treatment for ascites?
- What is the most common treatment for skin cancer?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free