Doctor insights on:
What Is The Most Common Treatment For A Broken Vein In The Wrist
I have a broken wrist, where should I go to get treated and what sort of treatment options are out there?
What is the best treatment for burns from melted and pretty much boiling hot butter being dumped on your wrist should I go to the dr.?
Maybe: Butter can get much hotter than boiling water and can cause a deep burn. If the area is larger than a quarter, it is probably a good idea to have it looked at. Silvadene cream and a dressing changed each day until healed, watching for signs of infection, and scar management (deep burn) are all good things to be gained by a visit to a doctor with some burn experience. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I'm starting to think I have tore the tfcc (catilage) in my wrist. What are the symptoms and treatment?
Pain and locking: Pain along the ulnar border of the wrist when the wrist is loaded. Axial pressure or torsional pressure can cause pain, usually worse with the wrist in extension. Sometimes can get a locking or catching sensation with motion of the wrist. Seek care with a hand surgeon. Treatment is diagnostic, with mri, and then surgical with arthroscopic repair or debridement. ...Read more
What is the treatment/prognosis for disi associated with scapholunate tear with slac ? My wrist only hurts with doing pushups.
I fell & landed badly on my wrist just over 2 months ago and it's still hurting now. I haven't had any treatment or x-rays. Do I have a wrist injury?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the most common treatment for a fractured ankle?
- What is the most common treatment for a clavicle fractures?
- What is the average healing time for a scaphoid fracture in the wrist?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the first aid treatment for a pain in the right side of the abdomen?
- What is the most common treatment for an avulsion fracture of the ankle?
- What is the treatment for a tear in your cartilage in your knee called?
- What is the treatment for a bulging disc in your back?
- What is the most common treatment for a bruised collar bone?