Doctor insights on:
What Is The Most Common Cause Of Kidney Infections And How Do You Clear It
The kidneys are paired organs that lie on either side of the vertebral column. Part of their critical functions include the excretion of urine and removal of nitrogenous wastes products from the blood. They regulate acid-base, electrolyte, fluid balance and blood pressure. Through hormonal signals, the kidneys control the ...Read more
What are some causes for random sharp stabbing testicular pain?Ultrasound was clear. History of kidney stones and severe kidney infection.
Germs get to kidney: Kidney infections are almost always result of lower urinary tract infection. Bacteria reach bladder, very easy in females & then they travel from bladder up ureters to kidney. Either 2ndary to bladder reflux or bacteria can crawl thru uretererl valve in bladder on their "hair" like a caterpillar. Occasional infections are blood born from an abscess or infected teeth. Swelling causes the pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Infect. kidney stone: Impossible to eliminate bacteria from an infected kidney stone. Stone has to be removed before kidney infection associated with a stone can be cleared. Kidney abscess needs be drained, or non-functioning infected kidneys with or without hydronephrosis need to be removed. Kidney infection with organism resistant to all antibiotics can be untreatable. Occasionally chronic smoldering pyelonephritis. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- While what is the cause of my bulging neck vein when angry and how can i hide it
- What are the causes of severe sciatica and how is it generally treated?
- What is the purpose of an mmpi and how do you interprit the results?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are common symptoms of coronary heart disease and how do you get it?
- What is staph infection and how do you get it?
- What is the most common cause of neck and shoulder pain?
- What causes belly fat and how do you get rid of it?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online