Doctor insights on:
What Is The Most Aestheticly Pleasing Method For Cherry Angioma Removal
Cherry angioma: Diolite is a ktp 532 nm laser that selectively eliminates cherry angioma s. The 532 wavelength destroys the oxyhemoglobin in the vessels to eliminate them with in a. Few days. No bruising , no bleeding, or downtime. Much Less trauma then pulse dye lasers ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Benign blood vessel: Cherry angiomas or hemangiomas are little, bright red, pinpoint to match head sized, flat spots that over time, become raised, more dome shaped and actually begin to look like a cherry. They are benign. A nice description of cherry hemangoimas can be seen at: dermtv.Com/what-are-cherry-hemangiomas. ...Read more
No: This may reflect the vessels having clotted. It may bleed a bit then partly regress. ...Read more
YES: Cherry angiomas are common non-cancerous tumors made of blood vessels. They are usually hereditary and accumulate with advancing age. Since they are benign, no treatment is necessary. However, elective removal of cherry angiomata include electrodesiccation, laser ablation, and excision. ...Read more
Several ways: Having these types of symptoms can best be solved by having your doctor perform a thorough evaluation. Only through this type of process can he/she discover what's going on and how best to help you. ...Read more
Angioma/color: Best to have your doc or derma see these lesions. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the most likely reason for clicking in my throat when i swallow?
- Paronychia what is the antibiotic most often used for treatment
- What is the most common treatment for a broken vein in the wrist?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the most common treatment for a bruised collar bone?
- What is the difference between a punch biopsy and shave biopsy for mole removal?
- What is the method of testing for presbyopia?
- What is the most likely reason for having an abnormally high blood urea level?
- Talk to a dermatologist online