Doctor insights on:
What Is The Most Accurate At Home Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Can you tell me about early pregnancy symptoms.. when is the most accurate time to take a home pregnancy test?
Agree w Dr. Amawi: test after missed period. Usually none but could have breast swelling & tenderness, food aversions, nausea. Other sx's that occur in pregnancy include: darkened areolas, thin, white & milky vaginal discharge, fatigue, ^ urination frequency, constipation, bloating, heartburn, backache, cramping, headache, food cravings, ^ sense of smell, enlarged waist, feeling faint/dizzy, mood swings,^ gas,. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
About 6-12 days.: These are usually best when done at or after 6-12 days after fertilization. If done earlier, false negatives may occur, so wait about 2 weeks. The rosette inhibition assay for early pregnancy factor (epf) can be done 48 hours after fertilization, but is costly and long. U/s also done. See your doctor fore more info. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Which home pregnancy test is the most accurate
- What is the most accurate early pregnancy test?
- Most accurate pregnancy tests
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Most accurate pregnancy test over-the-counter
- Most accurate way to take a pregnancy test
- What is the most accurate test for diagnosing lupus?
- Most accurate bmi test
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free