Doctor insights on:
What Is The Maximum Number Of Times That Nitroglycerin Can Be Taken Safely
↑es NitricOxide ERF: Nitric Oxide, long called Endothelial Relaxing Factor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitric_oxide & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glyceryl_trinitrate) mostly relaxes veins thus ?ing blood return to both right & left heart, less so arteries, ?ing heart work load plus may relax heart artery spasm at narrowing: ?ing blood flow to heart muscle with ?blood flow from which pressure/discomfort is perceived ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Other antianginals: Nitroglycerin is used to treat angina, or pain related to lack of oxygen to heart muscle. Other medications include beta blockers, calcium channel blockers, and a medication called ranexa (ranolazine). Only Nitroglycerin is fast-acting and used on an as-needed basis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Angina: Ntg is given to people with known or suspected angina for rapid relief of chest pain resulting from inadequate circulation in the heart. If taken as prescribed, it is a relatively safe medicine that is commonly used throughout the world over the last 6 decades to treat angina (pain from the heart due to "blockage".). ...Read more
Angina aka ChestPain: Nitrostat is a sublingual compressed nitroglycerin tablet that contains 0.3 mg, 0.4 mg , or 0.6 mg nitroglycerin. This is used frequently by patients that undergo chest pain usually secondary to ischemia. Ischemia refers to an unbalance between oxygen demand and supply caused by possible stenosis. Nitrostat dilates vessels, leading to improved blood flow and decreased chest pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What herbal supplements can be taken safely with lexapro?
- Can agnus castus be taken safely during pregnancy?
- Can ginger root be taken every day safely?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can primrose oil biotin be taken safely together?
- Whats the maximum dose of oxynorm that can be taken
- What happens if unwanted 72 is taken many times?
- Can plavix and imdur be taken different times because of headaches?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free