Doctor insights on:
What Is The Maximum Number Of Times That Nitroglycerin Can Be Taken Safely
↑es NitricOxide ERF: Nitric Oxide, long called Endothelial Relaxing Factor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitric_oxide & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glyceryl_trinitrate) mostly relaxes veins thus ?ing blood return to both right & left heart, less so arteries, ?ing heart work load plus may relax heart artery spasm at narrowing: ?ing blood flow to heart muscle with ?blood flow from which pressure/discomfort is perceived ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What herbal supplements can be taken safely with lexapro?
- Can agnus castus be taken safely during pregnancy?
- Can ginger root be taken every day safely?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can primrose oil biotin be taken safely together?
- What happens if unwanted 72 is taken many times?
- Whats the maximum dose of oxynorm that can be taken
- What vitamins can be taken for andropause?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free