Doctor insights on:
What Is The Majority Of The Populations Eye Color
Brown: The base color of every iris is brown. The thicker the layer of brown pigment is, the "browner" the eye looks, while a thinner layer of pigment leaves the iris blue. Additionally, there are green pigment granules in some irises, and again, depending on how much green is present, the eye can have a hazel or green color. Eyes can also be pink if there is little pigment (albino). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Could I have wilsons? I've noticed kf rings in my eyes & lookin at my MRI i found the panda cub clearly & I have majority of the nureo symps
Good news, bad news: The bad news, you have a condition that if not treated will cause problems. Good news, there is treatment. Talk with a neurologist for treatment details. ...Read more
it depends on which: Lens: contact lens: you can become sensitive. And would need the assistance of a contact lens specialist. Native lens: only if there was trauma, then the body can become sensitive to the lens particles. You are too young for senescent cataracts, but artificial intraocular lenses are biologically inert and the body is not sensitive to them. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes peoples eye color to change?
- What percent of the us population is vegetarian?
- What population is affected by down syndrome?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes yellow eye color or jaundice in sickle cell patients?
- Change of eye color
- Baby blue eye color
- Red iris eye color
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free