Doctor insights on:
What Is The Maintenance Dose Of Prozac
Fluoxetine (brand prozac) is an antidepressant in the class known as serotonin selective reuptake inhibitors aka ssris. Fda approved in 1987 for the treatment of major depressive disorder. Subsequently approved for obsessive compulsive disorder, bulimia nervosa, panic disorder, and premenstrual dysphoric disorder. Significantly safer and much better ...Read more
Been on prozac since a kid now an adult who cants maintain an erection. and puberty stopped when i started the pro zac is there a correlation?
Hmmm...not sure: Don't know that I'd agree that Prozac STOPPED you from entering or completing puberty exactly but I definitely agree that it very well could be a major contributing cause or even the reason for your erectile dysfunction. Talk to your healthcare provider and see if they can switch you to something that will allow your erectile function to return. You still have your libido, no? ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is it safe to take the vitamin bilberry to maintain eyesight? I am on prozac 20 mg and I'm a 21 year old female. I have no other illnesses
I have trichotillomania, I have seen a phyciatrist & he has given me the lightest dose of Prozac to try out. I havn't started taking it yet. Should i?
Yes: Trichotillomania, or compulsive hair pulling, is a form of obsessive compulsive disorder. The best treatment for OCD is a combination of serotonin boosting meds, like prozac, and cognitive behavioral therapy. Usually, in OCD spectrum disorders, a higher dose of Prozac will be necessary ultimately but your doctor is right to start you on a low dose so that you can get used to it. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best dose of prozac to take for depression?
- What is a normal maintenance dose of prozac?
- What is the maintanance dose of prozac?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the max dose of tylenol while pregnant?
- What is the dose of menstrogen tablet?
- What is the tapering dose of prednisone for rheumatoid arthritis?
- What is the maximum dose of prenatal vitamins i can take?
- Talk to a neurologist online